Monday, September 24, 2012

I have really isolated myself...

Every since ckasses started up for me I think I have seriously let myself go insane. My only type of human contact is through a cell phone or Facebook. I don't remember the last time I actually went out to have some fun. I guess that sometimes this winter I will be trying out clubbing. I need a social life.
   I guess it's a little too much to ask... I think this is everything a college student goes through. Our cell phones, labtops, and books become the only things we can rely on (and music of course). There would be NO life without music. It saves ilfe. Keeps me a little bit on the sane side.
   I have made strange friends over Facebook...some creep the shit out of me! I am not going to lie here, people. I have met people are even crazier then me! I didn't even know that was possible :D
   I screwed up this really good chance with a guy. As you all know, I have had a single status for some months now, and desperete to start the dating field again.
   What happend is I don't really like depressed people. I am sometimes depressed and there is only so much I can take from people. So because this person was seriously ALWAYS freakin depressed... I said something about it. I told them they couldn't let one event in their life define them forever... that's when I lost a friend. He never wants to talk to me again. I guess guys always have this cookie-cutter type person in mind, and when a girl speaks their mind, it freaks them out. Welcome to life. When will guys seriously grow some cohukas (just learned that word) and get over it? Women are people too, dispite what books and movies say.
   I have watched a lot of interesting movies lately since I have been alone. I stay up until like 4 watching movie like "Dazed and Confused," "The Breakfast Club," and even the old "Halloween." A bunch of really good movies that have nothing in common...except it shows off how stupid teenagers can be.
   "In high school everyone is either getting drunk, doing drugs, or laid, or all at the same time..." You know? It never changed. It's been the same for years, and I don't think it will ever changed.
   The funny thing is getting wasted, having sex, and getting high was fun when I was young in high school...after a while it just wasn't fun anymore. I found so much more important things in my life.
  9th grade it was essential to be high all the time... sophomore and junior year it was party -central and if you didn't sleep with people you were a complete freak...
   I tell you what people I did all three, all it left me with was hangovers, food cravings, weight-gain, and unwanted heartbreak.
   So those in high school, grow up...get everything out of your system because you will soon be introduced to the real world, where nothing matters besides college, work, and buying what you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment