Friday, September 14, 2012

Do you guys think I should pursue journalism?

I have been thinking a lot about it....about what career I should take. I was thinking about journalism since I love writing so much. I want to make a difference in the world. I want people to see my name and be like "Damn! She sure knows how to write!"
   I know that I wanted to pursue graphic design for a while. But I find myself leaning towards writing. It's my element I feel comfortable saying anything and  I want to relate to you guys, even if you don't freakin comment on ANYTHING that I post. 
   I believe that you can change the world with words. I think people are so curious that they NEED to know what is going on.There are so many topics out there people are afraid to write about.
   What do you think though? Should I go with my gut?

No comments:

Post a Comment