Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Playing the Drums...

So I have been pretty busy with my midterms for classes. But I have found a lot of time to practice my drums.... I have gotten SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! I am so proud of myself. The only problem is I have developed carpel tunnel in my hands...which sucks...especially since I am 19.   
 That is pretty young to have problems but whatever. I have been practicing a lot of thrash metal. You know I am in-love with it.  
  My friend and me also created a "Louie Clemente fan page" on Facebook (I know I know, a little crazy), but it made it fun. We talk to a bunch of fans, and we found pictures. We also found other information that we are not going to share with the world (sorry Testament fans!) about Louie and what's been going on with him the past years.   
 I feel like I am really REALLY getting into music. I have found my true love. Music NEVER fails you....it's always stuck in your mind, and waiting for you when you get home from a long day.   

   The whole "Louie" thing is pretty cool. I made friends with this awesome person from Norway. We  run the page together called "Louie Clemente fans" if you wanna join the page with us! WELCOME! We love the conversations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment