Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Things Are Not As They Seem

I know that sometimes I look  like I have everything put together, but I don't. Since college has started I have been feeling so alone, and my self confidence is really low. Who thought I would be rejected completely. What is wrong with me?
   I have been trying to make new friends and talk to people. But people don't seem to want to expand outside their comfort zone. I feel like it's high school all over again. I just feel like I am never going to find a place where I belong. Is it wrong to want to feel loved by people.
   I am sorry guys if I am being completely depressing, but I am soooooooooooooooo down right now. Is anyone even out there. I feel like I am writing to no one. PLEASE talk to me. I need someone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment