Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What ever happend to Louie Clemente?

   I am a big Testament fan... I listen to more of the stuff from the 80s and 90s. I like the thrash metal they used to really play. But since their old drummer Louie left, I have been curious...why did he really leave? I mean there are rumors that it was something to do with his wrists, and wanting a more stable career.
   But I wish I could really ask him why, and what was his thoughts, and why he doesn't play drums at all anymore. He was charismatic when it came to his drumming... I  always enjoyed the different expressions he had and all the hair tossing... VERY metal.
   I also wonder if he had stayed if they might have the same sound as before. I love Practice What You Preach, The New Order, The Ritual, The Legacy, and Souls of Black. They are all MY FAVORITES. They are on the top of my lists. I know that in the past they didn't get recognition until the late 80s early, but they made an impact in the world. They made me change my ideals of the world around me, and the music made me feel awesome. But I feel like with Louie leaving a new sound was created. I'm not bashing Testament's new stuff, because it is awesome... I just miss the thrash metal sound... I guess I just want the sound to live on \m/ \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment