Sunday, September 2, 2012

Update: What I've Been Up Too...No I Am Not Dead...

Hey people! Sorry I haven't been posting lately, I have been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  busy with school. I started my college classes last week and I have been swamped with homework. I haven't really been home and my internet keeps kicking me off... it's truthfully a piece of shit. But whatever. I'm hopefully getting it checked out this week.
   Anyways... I have realized a few new things in life...your internet becomes your best friend. Everything for class is online...even my book I have to read for English. I bought it online for cheaper then actually buying the book... but I want a better laptop so I am saving up the big bucks to buy one. I guess I am lucky that I have one that kinda works.
   I have been listening to a verity of music lately: everything from Slipknot to FamilyForce5. Yes, I love music like that. I have a very broadband of music. I love The Who and the Grateful Dead too...oh yeah the freaking 60's, man!
   I have found college enlightning... I love the people! They are so mature and all they really want to do is get to know people too... I already made a knew friend who is just as crazy about Slipknot as I am.
   I am also in the process of job searching. I have an interview on Thursday for a job at my college for a Graphic Design job... I am keeping my fringers crossed, but I honestly don't know. Even though I am going into Graphic Design (or journalism) I still don't know a whole lot about it. Maybe the guy with be merciful. WISH ME LUCK ON THAT!
   I also have been pretty lonely. I've been trying to look for a guy. I haven't been in relationship in months! I really need a good guy for once. I am getting older and I am impatient. I have a right to be. Being in college and not dating anyone is actually pretty stressful. You see everyone walking around all happy that they are in a relationship, and I am like  BOOHOO my life flippin sucks! 
   Whatever people, what have you been up to? I promise I will post something more interesting REAL SOON! Probably next weekend when I have another break. LOVE YA ALL! PCE

No comments:

Post a Comment