Sunday, April 22, 2012

Thrash Metal

I have found myself listening to a lot of different thrash metal lately. I guess sometimes I get myself too involved in the metal scene of the 80's. I get mad because I MISSED THE FREAKIN BOAT! Being born in the 90's it's like I missed everything important. You might be think PJ music isn't EVERYTHING but for me, it's part of everything. I love music! I am a MASSIVE music junkie. I crave it. I have to listen to it all day long. I tell people about it before hand how I love Testament and Slayer and Megadeath. I don't want them to not know killer bands.
   Luckily I get to see Slayer and Anthrax in concert this summer. BADASS! Along side SlipKnoT which is legendary in their own special way.
   Anyways, I guess this is my ode' to thrash metal bands. My their music live through all periods of time and prevail!

No comments:

Post a Comment