Friday, April 20, 2012

Exploring Downtown Grand Rapids


I had so much fun last night exploring the artist lofts and apartments of downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan. I was with a group of students from UICA, and we were looking into living options downtown. It was so much fun! I got to meet starting artist and find out what their lives were like.
   I've always loved the city, and always wanted to live in an apartment downtown. I like the people, art, and music found there. It would be completely BA to move down there. Good thing is it's not super expensive. Especially the part of town I was in. It would be near my college, and I think it's a good idea to look into in the future for my career. The whole artist places was called "Avenue for the Arts." It was a great program. I'm thinking about it. I don't know if I am really good enough yet. I wanna become a tattoo artist. I think I would be good. I designed my own tattoo I have so I think I just might have a chance. It's a good field and they get paid not too bad. I never wanted a fancy job like a doctor. I just wanted to enjoy what I do for a living. I think that's the most important. I could minor in Fine Arts. Do some medical training in college and BANG: tattoo artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment