Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Art Work and the UICA

One of the few puzzle pieces I created. I am actually working on a Native American piece right now that is SO awesome! I am very excited for it. Once I am done I will surely put a picture up to show everyone. I've never been so excited about an art piece before. I am Native American so it's like an ode' to Native American's! Cherokee especially. This one ^^^ is kinda a random hippie piece of work. I don't like it as much as the stain-glassed rose piece. The other one took more time and looked more professional.
    Another UICA class tomorrow. I wonder if we will actually do some art soon! I got to meet some really awesome artist that put their work up there. (UICA =  Urban Institute of Conemperary Art). It's located in downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan. It's the perfect place for a starting artist like me to take classes and learn from the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment