Monday, April 23, 2012

People... :P




Dear readers, I am sorry if today I become annoying. I am just pissed off and thought I would share my thoughts WHY. I read this really cool text saying something like "meet someone who will change your life not relationship status." It's cute. But it's not reality. How many times in your life time do you REALLY meet someone, the one, that changes your whole life for the better? Honestly, none. I think when people finally meet is much more quiet and AVERAGE! YES! I SAID IT! I don't care, because it's true. I speak the gospel, ladies and gents.
   I guess right now, suffering with the stomach flu, and being pissed off at everything I shouldn't have a right to get mad at the world. I guess sometimes I need to sit back. But there is one thing I learned: NEVER compromise your morals for someone. You get burned in the end. High school relationships show you that sometimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment