Thursday, April 19, 2012

Isn't this pic trippy? I finally finished it today...took me 3 whole days to do it! UICA classes tonight, going to explore the art of the city of Grand Rapids! Should be interesting.
   Anyways I've been kinda sick lately, stomachs been upset and on top of that...still trying to get rid of a cold! Try a month with a cold! It's insane! You would think I would be over it by now.
     But readers, even though sometimes I feel like I am writing and throwing stuff out into the internet, I know you're there. Thank you! Okay, today I am trying to imagine myself on the beaches of California with the Beach Boys playing in the background. Crappy weather in Michigan, wondering if summer/spring will EVER come. Rain and low 50's temps. School is almost over for the year then it's COLLEGE! I'm so ready to get out of school! I'm having senior-idous and wanting to leave now and just get OUT of classes.
    Been listening to a lot of Testament's The Ritual album. Trying to figure out drum parts and shiz like that. Also learning lyrics. I love being able to sing to my favorite songs!
     I need art ideas!!!!! I am running out of things to paint! This one ^^^ is suppose to be Native American (ode' to my Native American background).

No comments:

Post a Comment