Tuesday, April 10, 2012

ROCK MAYHEM FESTIVAL!!!!!!

Guess who's going? ME!  Guess who hasn't been to a concert in the longest time in the world? ME! I am sooooo pumped! I bought my ticket last night online. The line up has bands like Slayer, SlipKnoT, Anthrax, and Moterhead. It's going to be one kick-butt night! Especially since I get to share it with special people around me. Anyways, I am so excited. I missed the Testasment concert that I wanted to go to more than anything in the world, so I was hoping maybe this would make up for it. Seeing a few bands from the 80's and early 90's take the stage will be wonderful, even if I am not even close to the stage. Whatever.
     Anyways, I am the type of junkie who will probably end up making my own t-shirt just for the event and where it forever.
     Anyone else out there planning any great concert trips this summer? I think it will be the perfect summer for them. I think too many people have drawn away from the music scene and we should bring it back! It's under appreciated, and deserves all the worship that follows great bands.

No comments:

Post a Comment