Sunday, October 28, 2012

I want to go on vacation...

Even though I am not a very "religious" or "spiritual" person,  I really think it would be cool to go on a journey to like Indonesia or India. I have been so resetless and I really want peace. I mean, I go to church and everything, but I never really put it so much into practice. America is not a peaceful place. Everyone is constantly moving and working, there NEVER seems to be any rest.
   I want to take in the nature and the fresh air. Do we really take time to take everything in here? I don't think any of us know anything about a peaceful life. Our families come 2nd and so do our friends. We live in a very sad fast pace culture.
   I also want to try the food :)   It would be nice and yummy. I know I am a dork, but I bet that I would feel much better eating that food then this food here....all these fatty shit we eat. 
  Imagine just sitting under the stars or under the bright sun near a beautiful lake or woods, just sitting here not doing anything but listening and looking. IT SOUNDS SO AMAZING! I am starting to be at peace thinking about it. I think I am going to start meditating more. I think it might be good for me. Especially with all this college shit.  
  I hope that you all are doing really well, because the weather is starting to get really cold here.

And for all those people on the East Coast...I hope you are safe and you remain safe, you are in my prayers...love you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment