Friday, November 2, 2012

Topless Wednesdays: Tuesday is too early in the week for me to go topless

My title says it all. I will be honest with you guys, I have found myself hanging out in my underwear a lot more then usual. Idk you but I do. It's comfortable.  
  I have NEVER had so much homework in my life. It's insane! I feel like I am going nuts... I always have a paper due, and I always over over 300 pages to read each night... I have ZERO social life, accept Facebook and occasionally texting friends.... also if any of you find me Facebook stalking you, I promise I am trying not to be creepy, I just love making new friends through Facebook :)
   If any of you are facing college drepression I am truly sorry... I swear it's the most difficult thing in the world. I feel horrible all the time and the worst thing is there is NOTHING I can do about it. I keep hoping that I can figure out something to do to maybe make my life a little more interesting.... oh well I will figure it out....

Isn't this guy the cutiest Edward you have ever seen? OMG! Happy late Halloween...sorry I didn't do a Halloween blog... I LOVE Halloween...best holiday of the year... watched the old A Nightmare on Elm Street and Rob Zombie's Halloween... A Nightmare on Elm Street wins hands-down.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment