Monday, November 19, 2012

FINALLY VACATION!

Finally get a week off from school...THANKSGIVING! Hoping that I won't gain too much weight over vacation. Anyways, I have had a VERY good experience this week. I don't know how legit this is, and I am REALLY hoping I haven't been lied too.
   Here's the deal: I got the chance to talk to Sherri Lavine Clemente on Facebook (she is a music producer too). She said she told Louie about the fan group and that he is going to email me. I am hoping that she isn't screwing around with me cause that would be really mean. I don't know her very well so I don't know if she is truthful or not.
   If she is being truthful, this will be an awesome oppurunity to get some answers to my questions and have my role model talk to me! I mean, if you wants too... I won't bug him if he is busy. I have too much respect for this guy. I don't like preying into people's lives if I don't need too. But guys, I almost had a panic attack last night because it made my night AMAZING! I can't believe it! Can it get any better. I am desperate to know what type of drum sticks he used....OH AND I BOUGHT NEW DRUMSTICKS.
   I bought nylon top Pro-Marks and Travis Barker sticks. The Pro-Marks are defiantly my ultimate favorite ones so far. They are amazing. They sound so good. I told my mom I was going to marry my sticks. HAHA! Her face!
   Anyways, it's been a good week... VERY good. I hope you all have a nice Thanksgiving :)

No comments:

Post a Comment