Monday, November 5, 2012

The New Order album review...and a little stuff here and there

First off I wanna say that I actually found out that Louie's Clemente's full name is Luciano Angelo Clemente....pretty awesome name.... and I found out a WHOLE lot of other stuff...like a life story which is pretty cool... anyways... I promised not to tell, so yeah.
Anyways, I've been wanting to do a album review on The New Order a long time ago but new went around to it. So I decide today would be a good day.... http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=3856532915662694087#editor/target=post;postID=3898286810698701172
What do I think? It's my favorite album, even though it's very much overrated. They did a marvelous job covering the song "Nobody's Fault"... and "Disciples of the Watch" is such an awesome song....VERY unique... I don't know of any other songs about Children of the Corn. There is such a good feeling I get for this album... such a good thrash sound.They were so young and so alive. Each song holds a different meaning and a different perspective on life.
I am in-love with the title song "The New Order"... great guitar and drum intro... if you are wondering why I am so in love with Louie's drumming, it's because it's so upbeat and pretty perfect and fast. "Musical Death" is like the perfect instrumental song" everything is timed out so well... I believe in this album Chuck's vocals are at peak. There is something about the high notes and melody that strikes my fancy. Those people just know how to make such good music. No wonder they are my favorite thrash metal band. They are SO underrated it's unbelievable.

I am going to do an album review on Souls of Black soon... it wasn't the best selling album...but we'll see how good it is :) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment