Monday, July 30, 2012

True Love?

Dear people who read all my blogs, I wanna talk about true love. I don't remember if I hit on this subject before or not. If I did, this is a refresher, if I didn't, welcome.
   So I know someone, who seems to fall in-love with someone different each week. Gone through 4 different people in 2 months. She called each of them true love. I am a little confused her because I learned that true love is with the same person forever.
   Question today: is it possible to just "fall in love" with someone like that instantly? I am not talking about a bunch of different people all the time. I am talking about the right person just like that. Just knowing that it's forever. Am I wrong to say I think love takes time to develop into something beautiful and meaningful.
 I have had my share of boyfriends. There was about 2 that I actually thought I could see myself with forever. But, problems arise, not the type of problems you can work out, but major flaws that you know you can't fix and that will defiantly jeopardize a relationship right away. It took time for me to figure that out.
     So ask yourself this: what really is true love?

No comments:

Post a Comment