Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sexy sexy sexy....girls....

This is just another example here of how many bands are always degraded girls in their music. When I saw SlipKnoT in concert I was thankful that they don't do that. I haven't listened to one SlipKnoT song where they do that.
    Even some of the Christian bands degrade women. They are making women feel bad about themselves if they don't fit a certain criteria. Not every girl looks a certain way. We all have different features that make us perfect.
   I had to stop listening to a lot of that music because it was actually making me feel pretty shitty about myself. I haven't been feeling very  good about myself lately. My self confidence level has dropped dramatically. I don't wanna get up in the morning, I don't wanna eat, and I spend the whole day in my pajamas. I just don't really feel the worth.
    I'm serious guys. That's my life. Doing exactly opposite of what I wanna do. You see, I have had 3 guys in my life cheat on me, and they were all very close together. I don't know if that says something about me or not. I am really that horrid looking? Am I really so messed up that no one could possibly love me?
    Well world, even if I can't feel good about myself, I really want you all to feel good about yourselves. It's not fair that we let the world win on what we say is right or wrong in a girl. It's not fair that we have to pick and choose what we are and what we can be. Be yourself. No one is better at being you than you!

No comments:

Post a Comment