Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Relationships...

READERS, let's talk about relationships. I for one have been in MANY relationships, the problem? All with the wrong guys. They all lied, cheated, or used me. Not the type of feeling a girl wants to feel. Especially when you find out one of them had been sleeping with your best friend (^%@^%$@^!!!!).
   Anyways, I am finding that relationships REALLY suck. I honestly don't know if I ever want to be in one again. I feel alone a lot, but I feel like I get my heart broken a lot more then I probably should. I am seriously a cool person. I've been told I am not the ugliest person in the world, I try to stay interesting, and I have a MAJOR love for other people. Just because I may get annoyed with someone doesn't mean I don't love them.
    Relationships don't really seem to get better. I watch all these couples so happy and together, and nothing seems to be wrong, and I always wonder how real that really is. Can someone be truly that happy with no problems? Can it happen. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment