Friday, May 11, 2012

What I've Been Up To...

I haven't been on here in a while and I apologies. I've just been so busy with graduating. I am college bound!  I've been doing a lot more artwork also. I will put some more up later. Anyways, I've been expanding my music interest to things like Marilyn Manson and Alice Cooper. I am finding out I am loving all the genres within rock music. I love old school rock from the 80's, punk bands from the 90's, metal, and horror punk rock. It's all so fasinating to me. There is so much offered out there!
    I am also doing a performance in the street in Grand Rapids this coming Thursday with a group I go to UICA with. I don't know exactly what it will be but it sure will be interesting.
    I have been working on a lot of scenery paintings so far this year. It's something I am good at and enjoy. I am hoping to get some practice in this summer regarding art practice for myself. I should be so lucky to...

No comments:

Post a Comment