Monday, May 14, 2012

Dear readers, today we have a very interesting topic: it's called what could happen and what happens. I could get up and get ready, but I end up in bed again for another 2 hours. I could talk things out with someone, but I decide to end it. I could become friends with the people I hate, but I end up hating them more.
   Things are very confusing right now with everything going on that's why I haven't been on in a while. I've been busy fixing my life and figuring out things. No, I don't have everything all together. I have everything BUT all together. I've had break-ups and I've reunited with friends.
   So I don't really have my thoughts together right now. I don't think I will ever have them truly together. I just wanna go to the beach. I think that's where I am going to end up spending most of my summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment