Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I feel like I should be in the movie Grease.

I was listening to some old school music and it reminded me of the movie Grease. It made me wish that I was in the movies, ya know? Everything is played out so well and things that are suppose to happen happen. Things aren't confusing anymore. It would relieve stress. I mean, I would love to know what will happen in my life to a certain extent... people I meet, people I wish I never met. The little things in life. Some things like me dying is something I would never want to know. Do you know what I mean? Things in life become so unbearable I just want to know what will make them right.
   I think we all want our life to be a movie sometimes. It seems more happy and well played out. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment