Monday, March 19, 2012

New Art Project?




ladies and gents, sit back and relax with your cold soda, probably throwing my thoughts out into the wind here. I've been sitting around at school all day with a knee that is KILLING me not able to do much walking. I guess sometimes life just decides to suck for you. Anyways, the weather has been really nice. Here is my idea: I have a million old records. What do you think about a new art project? Glue the records some-what together and paint on them my Ed Hardy like pictures I do? Make a GIANT poster of them. I guess that since I've been starting small it's time for a big project on my own.
  I've also been practicing the drums EVERY SINGLE DAY. I guess I would make a good metal drummer. I think I would and so does everyone else. So we'll see. I don't know. I need some feedback PLEASE!
-PJ \m/ \m/ keeping it metal

No comments:

Post a Comment