Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Flying like a Butterfly

I feel so free! I finally left the guy who was driving me insane! But I guess that's what life is about. Like Forest Gump said "life's a box of chocolates." So true. Now that I feel like I am free, I feel like I have the whole world out there waiting for me. I don't have to worry about anything or anyone but myself. I can be happy again. Maybe life will start making sense again for me. JUST maybe things will finally turn around. I feel like maybe there are things I can look forward to again.
    I broke free! I'm not even joking. That's EXACTLY how I feel about it. I feel like everything is making sense. Do you believe in fate? I've been asking myself that for some days. I've been asking myself about if things could possibly be planned out to such a degree that I don't understand my own life. Maybe I don't. Maybe things are going to happen in my life that are so miraculous that no one will understand. No one.

No comments:

Post a Comment