Thursday, March 29, 2012

Life: A New Beginning

Dear people of this Earth, I think things might be looking up agian. I feel like I'm...reborn or something. Trust me I feel just as awkward righting it as it sounds, but I write the truth. I woke up this morning feeling like I took a deep breathe of cool ocean breeze, or cold drink of water. Refreshed-ness. It's defiantly one of those feelings that I wish would last.
   But have you ever gotten that horrid feeling in the back of your brain that you know something REALLY bad is going to happen though? I feel that and I don't know why. It's like I am paranoid or something. Maybe I am. Whatever. I need to really start enjoying life. Maybe things will look up and be okay and I am just worrying a little bit too much. Whatever. Life's life right?

No comments:

Post a Comment